Open Camera is a fully featured and completelyfree Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level nomatter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for focus modes,scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposurecompensation/lock, face detection, torch.
* Video recording (including HD, and taking photos while recordingvideo).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown),auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice,whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo orvideo. Upside-down preview option for use with attachablelenses.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Storage AccessFramework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos;for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection,GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom textto photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles(.SRT).
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includessupport for “screen flash”.
* Support for (some) external microphones.
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) andExposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO;manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; RAW (DNG)files.
* Dynamic range optimisation mode.
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on thewebsite). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they maydepend on hardware or camera features, the Android version,etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support futuredevelopment of Open Camera by donating! This can be done bypurchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation. Thanks!
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on everyAndroid device out there, so please test before using Open Camerato photo/video your wedding etc 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski ( http://www.yeti-designs.com ).
Copyright© 2017 Best App Market