File Manager + is easy and powerful fileexplorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured.Because of its simple UI, it’s extremely easy to use. With FileManager +, you can easily manage your files and folders in yourdevice, NAS(Network-attached storage) and cloud storages likeDropbox and Google Drive.
You can manage local and remote/cloud storage. It supports everyfile explorer actions (open, search, navigate directory, copy andpaste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, transfer,download, bookmark, organize). File Manager Plus supports mediafiles and major file formats including apk.
Major locations and functions of File Manager Plus are asfollowing:
• Main Storage: You can manage all files and folders in your localdevice storage.
• SD Card: You can manage all files and folders in your SDCard.
• USB Storage: You can manage all files and folders in your USBOTG.
• Downloads: You manage all files (including apk and zip files) indownload folder.
• Images: You can manage image and picture files in your storages.Image preview is available. (Supported file formats: bmp, gif, jpg,png and etc)
• Audios: You can manage all music and sound related files.(Supported file formats: mp3, ogg, flac, m4p, wav, wma andetc)
• Videos: You can manage all video files in your device. (Supportedfile formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv and etc)
• Documents: You can manage all document files in your device.(Supported file formats: doc, ppt, pdf, and etc)
• Apps: You can see all applications installed in your localdevice. You can stop or delete apps. You can delete data or cash ofapps. You can backup your app as apk file also.
• New Files: You can manage new files moved and downloaded to yourlocal device.
• Cloud: You can access your cloud storage such as dropbox, googledrive and OneDrive.
• Remote: You can access remote or shared storage like NAS and FTPserver.
• Access from PC; You can access your android device storage fromPC to manage all files and folders in your local android deviceusing FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean upuseless files. You can find out which files take up the mostspace.
Copyright© 2017 Best App Market